Friday, January 8, 2010

RAKScraps Creative Team!

I have joined the RAKScraps Creative Team as a member of the Sponsor Team. My duties as a member of the sponsor team are to write reviews of the sponsors for the month and create layouts from the kits that I write reviews for. I wrote four reviews that were posted to the forum.  Two of those review were also added to the newsletter which is available as both an online version or a pdf.

I am going to share with you the previews of the kits I reviewed and the layouts I created from them.

The first kit I reviewed was Roo's Robots by Angela of Toucan Scraps.  It can be purchased at her 3 Scrapateers Store.  It has a lot of fun "construction" pieces and a really cool robot puzzle border that I loved.





This is the layout of my grandson that I created with this kit.



Angela's other kit that I reviewed was called Orange Spice which you can also purchase from her 3 Scrapateers Store. This kit has a lot of wonderful textures and beautiful elements.




The very simple layout that I created from this kit jouralized at trip to Callaway Gardens that I took with two of my grandchildren.

 

The second RAKScraps designer for the month of January is Amy Teets.  Her products are available at the Scrap Wow Store.

The first kit I reviewed is called Spring Fling with lots of fun elements.



I created this layout that features one of the lovely papers from the kit and a beautiful friend and her daughter.



 The second Amy Teet's kit that I reviewed as Falling for You. It too has some really lovely and fun elements and papers.

 

With this kit I created this layout of my husband and one of our granddaughters, who is a very sassy minx.


 

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment