Sunday, April 18, 2010

My 4 Princesses is Having a 40% Off Sale!

Hello to all, I have had a very busy couple of months but I finally got a little time in creating and I want to tell you about a fabulous  40% off sale on My 4 Princesses Designs products at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

 In addition, if you spend $5 or more you can get an alpha of your choice for FREE!


Rachel's newest kit, KT's Flower Garden, is among the wonderful products included in this offer. So hurry over to her store at Enchanted Studio Scraps because this offer expires April 24th!


 I used to KT's Flower  Garden to create these scrap pages featuring my grandson, Myron, and my granddaugher, Myah. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed the creating.







Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really adorable kit! I need to send you some pictures of your youngest grandbaby that I caught yesterday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete