Sunday, August 12, 2012

Play Day in Glenn's Ferry

I am really, really behind on doing scrap pages of my stash of pictures.  These pictures were taken in 2007 during a visit to my daughter Jessica and her family.  One of the day's that I was there I took the three older children to the local part to play and to take pictures, of course.  These two layouts honor that time.  The first one shows all three of the children.  The second one is a layout of Abigail.  I have two more planned for this series that I hope to get to soon.

All of the items used on these layouts were freebies at the time I downloaded them.  Check out the links in the credits.

 Background paper: Crafty Scraps Summertimebugs Paper 3







 Background paper: Crafty Scraps Summertimebugs Paper 3, 4 & 5
Font: Gabriola

No comments:

Post a Comment