Saturday, January 9, 2010

Diva Myah

I have a granddaughter that is very much a little diva, a little minx and a doll. This layout was created with some pictures her mom took while trying some outfits on Myah. This layout is very much a Myah layout, after all, her favorite color is pink.






I created this layout with Diva-licious by Rachel of My 4 Princesses Designs. This is a fabulous "girlie" kit, but then why wouldn't it be. After all, Rachel has 4 "Princesses" of her own. I loved the alpha and all of the beautiful elements. There are also sixteen lovely papers in the kit.



Don't for get that today is the last day for the 35% off sale at Rachel's store at Enchanted Studio Scraps.



Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment