Friday, January 8, 2010

About Me Layout

So I decided that it was time to create a layout that had a picture of me in it.  So here it is. I created it with the lovely kit  Emily's Room by My 4 Princesses Designs. These pictures were taken by me, I was experimenting with doing self photos.

 

This is a preview of the kit that I used to do my layout. I used three of the papers on the layout, a frame, bow and stitching all from the kit.  There are many more lovely papers and elements in this wonderful kit.

 

Don't forget that these is a birthday sale going on at Enchanted Studio Scraps, but hurry, the sale ends on January 9th.

 

Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.

1 comment:

  1. its such a lovely LO, great fun photos you have display as well

    ReplyDelete