Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finished a Few Layouts

This first layout I completed at the end of April and forgot to post it for you to see.  I created this layout with the scrap kit by My 4 Princesses Designs called Fall Playtime. I thought this lovely green paper from the kit would work just as well for a spring layout. For the layout I chose some photos that my daughter in Idaho sent me of our youngest grandchild playing outside.  I thought they were really cute and that she did a great job of being photographer.



The next two scrap pages were created using one of Rachel’s new kits called My Guy.  It’s full of great papers and elements perfect for scraping your pictures of those men in your life, both young and old.



This first page commemorates a fishing trip my husband took a few years ago with his sister and her husband.  He is proudly showing off his fish.



The next page is my darling grandson Myron as he experienced “river fun” for the first time.



Thanks for coming by and taking a peek.  I hope you have a great day.


Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.

1 comment: