Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zoo-tastic Layout and Freebie Quick Page

My 4 Princesses Designs has a new kit in the store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. I was able to obtain a pre-release copy and created this cute layout featuring my youngest grandchild, Jacob.  The kit is called Zoo-tastic and is part of the BOGO sale. The sale end January 16th so hurry over and grab this really cute kit  while it is on sale.

Below is a preview of the kit, layout that I completed last night and the qulck page that I  am offering you.  I hope you enjoy. 


M4PD_Zoo-tastic


My cutie of a grandson.




(Link Expired)
My gift to you.  Click the preview above to go to the download page.




Disclaimer:  As a member of the Creative Team the product reviewed above was received at no cost to myself.  The Quick Pages were created my myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment