Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finally Dressed My Blog

 I finally dressed my blog in Scrappers Clothes!  I am sure it is only the first of many changes of clothing here on the blog but I am really excited that my blog is now properly dressed. This first outfit is a lovely background image form Allie Brown's Layouts. This layout is called "Tia and Dawn's First Love Revisited." Allie Brown has many beautiful designs.  There is something there to suit any taste and any season or special occasion of the year. This is great place to learn how to dress your blog.  I also followed additional instructions I found at Easy Custom Blogs , another great place to learn with lots of tutorials.



Go to her blog to see the rest of the set.  There is a header image and a three column background.

Thank you Allie for this wonderful service you provide to the scrapbook community and others who want a beautiful blogger blog




1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you around here!! Beautiful page! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete