Friday, November 20, 2009

Sisters - a Color Challenge Layout


In an effort to practice doing digital scrapbook layouts I have joined several forums.  One of the forums that I recently joined is over at Stuff to Scrap.

The ladies at Stuff to Scrap are having daily challenges this month in honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day. The challenge for the 19th of November was a color challenge.  We were give a beautiful palette to work with and several options for participation.

One of the options was to create a mini kit using the theme, Aquarelle, and the color palette.  I am not ready to venture off in that direction yet but there were many beautiful submissions.  All given as gifts to the forum members.

Another option was to use one of the kit offerings to create a quick page. I passed on that one too.

The third option  was to create a layout and that is what I did. I used two pictures of my granddaughters, Hannah and Abigail, to create a composite image.  Then I used the lovely mini kit offering by Amber of Funky Time Designs to scrap the page.  I hope you like it.


Credits: FTD_Aquarelle
Font: Journal


I also did a layout for two of the girl's brothers using part of three of the other mini kits created by the forum members as gifts.



Credits:  Scrappin' Serenity - Aquarelle;
              SealScraps_Aquarelle;
              MMTS_Aquarelle_Mini-Kit

Font: Journal


All of the ladies created truly wonderful kits. Thank you all so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment