Sunday, June 10, 2012

Experimenting With Facebook Timeline Covers

Over at Hummie's World we had a Facebook Timeline Cover Challenge in May.  Bernie graciously provided us with a template to start us off.  This is what I did with her template and DigiTee Designs Easter Sunday Addon.

These images were taken at my granddaughter, Georgia's, fourth birthday in 2004. Wasn't she cute?


I also downloaded a template from thecoffeeshopblog.com:



I used Rita's template with a scrapkit,  I am still trying to remember which one.  When I find it in my stash I'll add the info to this post.  

Edit (August 27, 2012):  After much searching I located the files on my hard drive that I used to create this timeline cover.   They are from a kit by Bella Gypsy called "Fell for You,"  which is not currently available in their shop, however,  they have other wonderful kits. 

For this timeline cover I use a picture of Myah, also one of my granddaughters.  She was two at the time of the photo.  My how she has grown in the last five years.




No comments:

Post a Comment